Employment Based Immigration
Permanent immigration in the US comes with a variety of rights and privileges. One of the most widely used methods to obtain permanent immigration is through employment. There are five classifications for employment-based immigration. Please click on the category that best suits your situation.
EB-1 Priority workers:
- Individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
- Outstanding profesors or researchers.
- Managers and executives transfered to the US.
EB-2 Professionals with advanced degrees or persons with exceptional ability:
- Individuals with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business.
- Professionals with advanced degrees.
- Physicians intending to practice medicine in underserved areas.
EB-3 Skilled or professional workers:
- Professionals with bachelor’s or equivalent degrees
- Skilled workers with at least two years experience
- Unskilled workers
EB-4 Special Immigrants
- Religious workers
- Employees and former employees of the US Government abroad
EB-5 Immigrant Investors
- Engaging/starting in a new commercial enterprise in the U.S.
- Showing that the new enterprise will either directly or indirectly create 10 or more jobs