Having a green card can provide certainty and peace of mind that you can live and work permanently in the United States. However, your permanent resident status can be revoked under certain scenarios. The AILA flyer below covers potential acts that could cause you to lose your green card.
- Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
- USCIS Fees To Increase In April 2024
- Immigration Case Processing Speed Update
- Policy Alert: Employment Authorization Documents Based on Compelling Circumstances
- Changes Affecting Employment Authorization for L-2, E, and H-4 Dependent Spouses